Welcome to The Celebrity Diaries!!!

Here at The Celebrity Diaries I try to update my readers on all the latest gossip in Hollywood. The diary to the celebrities will feature the latest hookups, weddings, divorces, and babies. Want to know what your favorite celebs are up to?? Visit The Celebrity Diaries daily!!! Also, check out my other blog The Movie Diaries to check out everything you need to know about movies.- Dorothy Gale

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Kirstie Alley Loses 90 Pounds

Former Fat Actress and Cheers star, Kirstie Alley,60, lost 90 pounds not only by Dancing with the Stars but by eating right with her new weight loss program 'Organic Liason.' She said, "I lost 60 before [on Dancing with the Stars] and 30 during." Alley still wants to lose more and says that she wants to fit into a dress that has a 22 inch waist. 'I tried it on, and I can almost zip it up,' she told America's Life & Style magazine. She will be going to Italy in a few weeks and wants to be at her goal weight by then, saying, "I’ll be my target size by then."
She also said, "'I’ve been dancing almost every day since the show ended. I like all the Latin dancing. It’s the best exercise and the best cardio."
 

So happy for her weight loss, she looks amazing!!! What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment