Welcome to The Celebrity Diaries!!!

Here at The Celebrity Diaries I try to update my readers on all the latest gossip in Hollywood. The diary to the celebrities will feature the latest hookups, weddings, divorces, and babies. Want to know what your favorite celebs are up to?? Visit The Celebrity Diaries daily!!! Also, check out my other blog The Movie Diaries to check out everything you need to know about movies.- Dorothy Gale

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Kat Von D and Jesse James Split

Kat Von D and Jesse James called off their engagement and have broken up. Kat Von D confirmed the split on twitter on Tuesday July 26th stating,
"I am no longer w Jesse, and out of respect for him, his family and myself, thats all the info I'd like to share. Thanks for respecting that." Unfortunately Kat Von D got a tattoo of Jesse James when he was young on her reality show, 'L.A. Ink" and was on Good Day LA to promote her show. But, TLC sent Good Day LA the clip of her getting the tattoo with Jesse James' face and Kat Von D walked off the set. Check out the video below to see what happened.



Later that day, Kat Von D tweeted, "Dear GoodDayLA, thanks for the waste of a perfectly good morning," Von D said later on Twitter. "Lack of compassion n respect for eachother never fails to dissapoint me."
Kat Von D and Jillian Barberie took to twitter and argued back and forth. First Jillian Barberie tweeted, "Damn Kat Von D just walked out of studio before our interview cuz we showed clip with her and Jesse from her show LA Ink" Kat Von D rebuttled with, "My apologies if I've offended anyone this morning-For the record: I did not storm off - I politely left w notice when GDLA broke their word." Then Jillian tweeted,"@thekatvond We showed the clip your publicist sent. It showed you and Jesse. Were we not supposed to mention you broke up?" @askjillian I didn't walk out because you used the clip we sent you- I walked out because of your disrespectful intro you guys "snuck" in." Although Kat Von D is a star of a reality show and came to do an interview, if she didn't want to talk about Jesse James, Good Day LA should've respected that. Jillian Barberie looks like she enjoyed the drama and gossip of someone's personal life. On Wednesday night, Kat Von D wrote this on her facebook page https://www.facebook.com/notes/kat-von-d/what-can-i-say-i-suck/10150268960481162

What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment